Super Online Qualifier
Over the past few years, our industry has experienced a massive influx in online competitions and events. This is great for our sport as it highlights it’s rapid growth, however, this also means athletes are pushing themselves to their limits, sometimes week after week, interrupting the balance between performance and training due to tapering and recovery, increasing risk of injury by continually pushing their bodies to the ultimate level.
Our aim was to create one online qualifier that consists of 1 workout release (which will include 2 separate tests) every 2 weeks for 6 weeks. That is a total of 3 releases with 6 tests and 6 scoring opportunities.
This Super Online Qualifier begins Feb 20 and finishes April 1st. Registration links can be found below by clicking on the events.
So what does the ‘Super Online Qualifier’ mean for you?
- Athletes can register for any of the following events: Australian Functional Fitness Federation Super Online Qualifier, MastersHQ/AFFF Masters Super Online Qualifier, The Aussie Throwdown Super Online Qualifier.
- Every 2 weeks, athletes complete the Super Online Qualifier test ‘ONCE’ (redo permitted) and submit that score into each registered event.
- Divisions will be set so you can complete the test and it syncs with your division across all events.
- Athletes can focus on one Online Qualifier for multiple events reducing extra stress on the body.
- Athletes can test themselves against a wide range of competitors.You can register below for any of the mentioned events
- MASTERSHQ/AFFF MASTERS ONLINE QUALIFIER – Register HERE
Scaled Masters 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
RX Masters 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65+
- THE AUSSIE THROWDOWN ONLINE QUALIFIER – Register HERE
Scaled, Intermediate, RX, Masters 35+
- THE AUSTRALIAN FUNCTIONAL FITNESS FEDERATION ONLINE QUALIFIER Register HERE
Open (RX), Youth 18’u, Youth 16’u
Best of luck!
If you have any questions, please email Mel at email@example.comWe are here to help!