VIDEO SUBMISSION RULES – 2019
Please see below, all relevant information regarding Online video submissions for MHQ Video submissions.
For the Online Qualifier, Video submission is only required if you do not have a judge…or if you think you will absolutely crush the workout and need to show proof of score.
• Scores and videos must be submitted via Competition Corner no later than 12pm on Submission Day.
• Athlete & judge are required to have reviewed ALL movement & workout standards prior to completing the MHQ Series workouts including any demonstration videos provided
• Video submissions may be uploaded using YouTube, Vimeo or your own hosted file.
• Prior to starting each workout, athletes MUST: State name, age, category, division and state. Athletes must include video evidence and specify the appropriate equipment required and used for each workout eg. Barbell, weight plates so the loads are clearly visible, measure box height, measure & mark floor with correct distances (where necessary)
• A clock or timer, with the running workout time must be clearly visible, the clock remain in the frame throughout the entire workout. WODproof or something similar is acceptable.
• Athlete MUST also remain in the video frame for the duration of each workout.
• All video submissions MUST be uncut/unedited to allow an accurate display of the workout performance.
• Each workout video submitted must show a time and date stamp.
• Videos must be filmed from an angle that ensures all movements are visible and meet required movement standards. Any video filmed with a fisheye lens or similar, will be rejected due to the visual distortion these lenses cause.
• ANY athlete found to have altered the equipment or movements described by MHQ in the workout standards will be penalised.